Thursday, May 8, 2008

Roaches!


Roaches!

So last night here I was sleeping so nicely and then out of no where at about 2:15am that all changed. A roach was trying to crawl into my mouth! Yes, my mouth! :(
I shot up like my life depended on it swiping it off my lip. Then after much spitting and a complete face and hands soap down it was time to hunt....


After finding a flash light and looking around our bed room for a bit I found it! But then it ran into the living room and under our couch, really fast those suckers can move. Our living room normally looks something like this.


I was determined to find this little nasty roach that violated me & my sleep! So after completely having to move everything around I was able to corner him and go in for the kill. It's safe to say though that I didn't get much sleep after that though. I think it still might take me a few nights or weeks to recover!
~Ben


A picture of the trespasser.


No comments: