Monday, November 24, 2008

Building Code?! Nope, don't got em...

As you can see from the picture this last week we had some 'building code' problems here at the house. I've been up in our attic a few times to fix something or put in new lights etc. But this last week while working on this fan (picture above) in my office I suddenly 'fell through' the ceiling! Luckily, just the one support beam busted out and as you can kinda see from the picture my bum & overall torso fell through the big middle whole and then as my back scraped down a rafter (ouch) my arm and leg were able to bust through the other ceiling tiles and then held my body suspended. Definitely a bit of a scary/painful experience but 'falling through a roof' is just one more thing I check off my man list!


~Ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're OK!
-C.Sewell